Tulip Time
This is one of the beautiful scenes, just a short walk across the street from us this year. What a treat!
-
Usually Caebin woke up asking to go back to the tulip field. He had lots to do.
He checked out the tractor parked among the daffodils...
-

learned about waiting for the sun to open the flowers...
-

smelled a few flowers...
-
...but mostly stayed near the water.
-

He worked hard to help fill in the puddles, one clump at a time.
-
It was tricky, though, not to get caught in the sticky mud!
-
Lexi was content to watch from the stroller.
-
-
This is the view from our living room window.
I didn't have to dig any holes, water any bulbs, or pull any weeds, and I had such a beautiful 'garden' to look out on.
-




1 Comments:
Wow...you updated your blog! CUTE pictures...we didn't take tulip pictures this year..before I knew it the season was over. Oh..by the way...no boots in TX only found some size 11 and size 9 ones.
Post a Comment
<< Home