Growing Up
I'm starting Lexi young to help unload the dishwasher. She's starting out as cheerleader.
Lexi enjoyed the swing at Washington Park in Anacortes.
It has been quite a learning experience for Mark and I as we try and 'train' our son to go potty on the toilet. The main thing that we have learned is that Caebin has us figured out. We have also learned a lot about him as a person and how he lives life. We are now on to "Plan F" in potty training. We'll let you know how it goes. Oh, and all this was about the picture below. This was his first day going poo-poo on the toilet. He got to take this airplane outside to play with for 5 minutes. He couldn't go enough that day!









2 Comments:
So...do you have an announcement to make? Ari kinda hinted at one and the Big Sister onesie?? Cute pictures!
These pictures are great! David and I both got a kick out of Caebin out there flying his airplane in his underwear! You guys are doing a great job! Hope you are doing well. Lots of love.
Post a Comment
<< Home